Our expertise, level of service, and proven track record has allowed us to expand into some major companies. We work with businesses of all sizes and are committed to the highest standards of Occupational Health & Safety.
Working with Concept Facilities Management you can be sure your business is in safe hands.
Appointing us to manage your facilities allows you to concentrate on your own core business activities and your customers.
These are the qualities of every successful business, and they are the reason we are the first choice for companies outsourcing their facilities services.
Our customer retention rates testify to the fact: 95% of customers who try us stay with us making our facilities maintenance services unsurpassed in the industry.
For more than 10 years, Concept has served Australia’s facilities maintenance service needs.
Count on our staff of 100’s of trained and dedicated employees to get your facilities maintenance job done right. As one of the largest, most experienced integrated facilities maintenance providers, we have the expertise and resources to meet any requirement and manage any facilities maintenance situation.
We are there for all of our customers’ unique facilities maintenance needs in the daily routine of commercial/corporate sites, the high traffic of retail and public venues, and in times of emergency.
When Your Appoint Concept Facilities Management – You are Assured:-
- Easy Management: You have one single point of contact covering a multitude of disciplines. Put simply you donít have to deal with multiple contractors as we will manage them on your behalf.
- Control of maintenance and service work: Working within your budget we will implement a planned preventative maintenance (PPM) regime. In the event of an emergency or repair Concept would effect that repair and rectify the fault up to a prearranged financial limit. Quotations for remedial work will always be submitted where possible prior to commencing the works providing you with even more budgetary control over your maintenance activities. We pride ourselves on our transparency and all worksheets, reports and certificates would be available for review during our regular contract report meetings. We operate an “open book” policy.
- Flexible payment terms: We offer a monthly payment scheme to spread your annual cost into twelve equal amounts. Terms and conditions apply.
- Contract Review Meetings: All our client’s are assigned a contracts manager, they will attend contract review meetings at agreed timescales and will be your designated point of contact. Your contracts manager has the overall responsibility for the smooth operation of your contract.
- Site Staffing: Concept Facilities Management supply the site staff throughout the term of the contract, providing building services and facilities maintenance in accordance with the agreed planned preventative maintenance regime. Site staff are usually responsible for:
- Maintenance and servicing of plant, equipment & building fabric
- Supervision and quality control of specialist contracts
- Maintaining the site equipment records and documentation
- General site housekeeping and service provision
- Liasing with client to provide reactive task capability
- Maintaining the highest levels of Occupational Health and Safety
By leveraging our investments in innovative technology and processes, Concept Facilities Management delivers an extremely cost-effective, best-in-class portfolio of services.
Outsourcing to us allows customers to focus on their own businesses, saving them time and money.
It is a unique combination of systems, resources, and qualities that sets us apart from the rest and allows us to bring the top facilities maintenance services to the market.